Terms of Service
1. This document outlines the services of term of work carried out by myself as Simon Stevens of 21 Stanton Road, Coventry, or my representatives
2. The terms are applicable when no other terms are agreed which may supersede this document
3. Work is defined as any activities carried out by myself or my representatives with the expectation or agreement of receiving payment for it.
4. A customer is deemed as anyone who has asked for work to be carried out, or anyone who may ask for work to be carried out in the future.
5. A visitor is deemed to be anyone who visited my physical or virtual property.
6. All work carried out will be invoiced for immediately after completion unless otherwise specified
7. Discounts may be offered to any payments made in advance of any outstanding payments
8. Outstanding amounts should be paid within 14 days of an invoice being issued
9. Payments may be made in the following ways;
9.1. Directly in my bank account using the details shown on the invoice
9.2. By UK Sterling cheque
9.3. By paypal paid to firstname.lastname@example.org. In lindens via Secondlife
10. If outstanding amounts are not paid within 28 days of an invoice being issued, debt recovery procedures will be implemented.
11. Customers who do not pay outstanding amounts may be barred from my products and services until it is paid
12. Customers will be responsible for ensuring the working conditions of work carried out atthe their property meets good standards.
13. The copyright of any written material produced for the specific use of a customer will remain the copyright of myself until the work is signed off and paid for.
14. Any general training or other material produced by myself will remain the copyright of myself at all times.
15. Any breaches in copyright will be taken very seriously.
16. When I am required to attend meetings at the request of customers, unless otherwise stated, they will be required to either pay or arrange the following travel for myself and a personal assistant;
16.1. Train tickets
16.2. Taxis as required
16.3. Air tickets if applicable
16.4. Any other reasonable expense
17. Public Transport will be used wherever possible due to the use of an electric wheelchair
18. First Class travel will always be preferred to reduced my tiredness and pain levels.
Materials and Resources
19. For training and other events provided physically, customers will be responsible in providing the following;
19.1. a venue suitable for the event
19.2. any participation costs occurred
19.3. refreshments as required, if only to myself
19.4. use of presentation equipment
19.5. any other requirements not mentioned as agreed
20. I will be responsible for providing the following;
20.1. Appropriate training material on an USB stick or email
20.2. My words and wisdoms
Code of Conduct
21. Any visit to my physical or virtual property will be asked to following rules;
21.1. To be respectful to myself, my staff and other visitors
21.2. To conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to the environment and situation they are in.
21.3. To behave in a manner that is legally and morally acceptable
22. Any breaches in conduct may result in visitors being asked to leave my property
23. Any serious breaches in conduct may result in visitors being prohibited from entering my property for any length of time
24. Customers can expect their business, in all its forms, to remain confidential in any interaction between myself and any representative.
25. I require customers and visitors to keep any private information shared by myself or any representative to remain confidential for an indefinite period.
26. Any breaches in confidentiality will be treated very seriously.
27. I may require personal support from my personal assistants while I am carrying out work
28. I am responsible for the welfare of my personal assistants
29. Customers are required to respect my personal assistants and accommodation any reasonable additional needs they may have.
30. I can be contacted by anyone in the following ways;
30.1. By post to 21 Stoney Stanton Road, Coventry, CV1 4FF
30.2. By phone to +44 7825 149227
30.3. By text at +44 7825 149227
30.4. By email to email@example.com
30.5. By live chat on my website at www.simonstevens.com
31. I may be met by anyone on request in the following ways;
31.1. Physically at my home and office of 21 Stanton Road, Coventry
31.2. Physically at any other agreed location
31.3. Virtually at any agreed location with Secondlife
32. Other methods of communication may be arranged on request
33. Email communication is always preferred over post for access,cost and environmental reasons
34. Face to face physical meetings should be kept to a minimum
35. The use of paper should be kept to a minimum in any activity
36. Any face to face meeting should be kept to only what is effectively required
37. The terms of services may be changed at any time without prior notice